Tue, 27 March 2012
"What Will You Do With Jesus?"
The Uncomfortable Truths
1. We need to be saved.
2. We can't save ourselves.
3. Sometimes Jesus doesn't save the way we think he should.
4. Jesus alone can save.
Tue, 20 March 2012
Bystander #1: A Casual Observer (Simon of Cyrene)
Bystander #2: A Herdened Skeptic (A Roman Centurion)
--One Solitary Life
He was born in an obscure village,
Tue, 13 March 2012
Why Jesus was rejected
1. Jesus claimed to be God
-Where do you stand on this, consider the following
A: His complete fullfillment of prophecies
B: His uncompromised character
C: His miraculous power
D: His avoidable death
E: His verifiable resurrection
F: His faithful followers
2. Jesus didn't fit what they wanted
-His kingdom was spiritual, not political
-He didn't keep their relegious traditions
-He associated with the wrong people
-He was a threat to the authority of the relegious leaders
3.Jesus demand life changes
Tue, 6 March 2012
Dismissed by the soldiers
1. Familiarity--They had seen all this before.
2. Prejudice-- They were turned off by God's people.
3. Distractions-- They were focused on other things.
Thu, 1 March 2012